You serve others best when you live an Oomph-fuelled life. Yet it can be quashed or blocked all too easily.
It's a lasting quality that keeps you connected with your true self, and therefore aligned with freedom, balance, fun and joy. It fuses aliveness, zest, eagerness and delight with ease, flow, curiosity and wonder.
Oomph is not necessarily about physical energy. You can feel naturally and deliciously tired but still be full of Oomph.
Is this you?
Are you are exhausted, stressed and worried? Overwhelmed, world-weary and drained? Do you feel fed up or stuck in a rut?
- Are you juggling everything in your life to make it work?
- Are you putting everybody else first and putting yourself on the back burner – sweeping your own needs to one side?
- Do you sometimes LONG to climb back into bed as soon as you've got out of it 'cos you're so damn tired?
- And at the end of the day, what then – TV and a glass of wine or two, or a packet of biscuits or a tub of ice cream? Maybe – maybe not.
- Do you feel guilty – sometimes about all sorts of things?
- Are you doing the best you can, but it never seems to be enough?
- Do you feel consumed by other people's needs and demands, and wish things could be different?
- Have you lost the passion you used to have for life, and sometimes feel that you've lost yourself? Maybe you're not even sure who the real you is anymore.
- Are you doing your best to get everything done as well as you can and meet deadlines (possibly self-imposed), and feel you should be able to manage?
- Are you REALLY TRYING, but finding things so hard?
- Do you sleep badly because you're stressed?
- Do you feel 'fragmented'?
- Do you know something's not quite right, but you're not sure what to do about it?
- Do you just feel that things could be better, different – more exciting and fun?
I get it!
I've been there too – at different points in my life. What I've learned is that you can DEFINITELY reconnect with your Oomph, and keep it going in amongst all the 'stuff' that's going on around you - that is if you want to.