Tuscany Retreat: What you'll gain
You'll learn how to stay upbeat even when life circumstances and other people's behaviour could get you down, and you'll be given practical techniques and tools which will guide you into a sense of ease, flow and freedom, peace, inner strength and joy.
You'll discover practical, efficient (and often unconventional) ways to release negative thoughts, feelings and patterns of behaviour which may have prevented you from living the joyful life you deserve.
You'll find (if this applies to you) that your family or those you love and care for can survive when you are not there. This in itself can be a profoundly empowering lesson for you.
Your energy and vitality will improve, as will your relationships.
'Problems' and 'issues' that may have seemed overwhelming, are likely to seem less so as your gain a fresh perspective whilst you are away. Not only is this because you are taking time out from the situation, but you'll benefit from the experience and wisdom of others, including myself. You'll return home revitalised and grounded, and able to cope.
You will leave the retreat with more true confidence, clarity, positivity, energy, enthusiasm and inner strength than you may have experienced in the past.
You'll have fun learning wise and wonderful ways to instantly become grounded and relaxed. And, yes, you will laugh. A lot!
You'll make new friends who, having shared this experience together, are likely to foster a strong and supportive bond.
You'll enjoy a lightness of spirit and the bliss of becoming a soul well-nourished, supported by practical techniques and recourses to continue to use after the retreat ends.
You'll find yourself again. It'll be like coming home to yourself – the real you.
"I arrived feeling 'heavy' and left feeling light. Lots to think about – I'm going to keep my Oomph from leaking away."Jen
Everything is included but your flights:
- Seven nights accommodation in one of the many tastefully decorated, comfortable rooms.
- Transfers to and from Pisa Airport at specific times (between 11.00am-1.00pm on arrival day, and between 8.00-9.00am on the day that we return).
- Most meals: Italian home cooking at the Watermill, and also trips to local cafes and restaurants. There is always a vegetarian option (Caroline is vegetarian - almost vegan). Wine is also offered.
- Facilitated discussions and group coaching with Caroline, including transformative practices to embody joy into your everyday life – whatever else is going on around you.
- 1-1 sessions with Caroline where possible, and if required.
- Built in downtime for reflection or to do your own thing.
- Trips most days to local places of interest.
- A special day out to visit Lucca by train.
There will also be the opportunity to have Shiatsu massage (payment to be made separately).
"I had no idea just how much I needed this. It was liberating, empowering and so much fun. Thank you so much."Vanessa
This is a very special and empowering personal development retreat. For full details of prices and to book please go to the venue's own website. There is also a Full Itinerary available to view.